12/18/2006
blah di blah
This weekend consisted of baking and lounging and errands. I am making little cookie trays for a couple of folks (my bosses, Matt's boss, the landlady, upstairs neighbors), and so I spent most of yesterday creating yummy things. I also finally mailed all the Christmas cards, hopefully everyone's address is correct! I need some ideas of what to talk about here....things are getting really, really boring. I was thinking about talking about the interesting roommates I have had, but I don't really want them to ever read what I would have to say about them because they might come hurt me (and if you know my past roommates, well one in particular, you know that he has connections). I was going to complain about our church here and how I tend to get angry every week at mass because of the choir man, but really that is a pretty boring thing to complain about.
Anyone have any really great Christmas present ideas for this year? I know it is getting a little late and really I do have most of my shopping done, but I could always be convinced to buy something else if it was just spectacularly cool. I made picture books at Photoworks about my Grandma for my mom and sisters. My sister, Catherine wrote the eulogy and I used that as the basis for the pictures. They should be arriving at my parents' house today, hopefully my mom won't peak in the package.
Yep...so that is all I can think of for today. Any requests for specific stories? or great Christmas present ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the church idea. I'd especially like to see if the anger goes up around the holidays.
You might think that your topics are boring because they are your everyday stuff but I love the way you write. You make the everyday stuff seem funny and interesting!
Post a Comment