8/09/2006
boring
Life is pretty boring lately. We were scheduled to go to Chicago/Madison last weekend, but had to cancel since I had taken off a week to spend in Tallahassee with Grandma. Luckily we were able to get the full value of the tickets towards a future flight. Hopefully we will get to schedule a new trip to Chicago sometime in the future.
We now have two scooters...mine, which works pretty good, and Matt's, which still needs a bit of work, but does start and runs.
We are heading to Tallahassee this weekend for Grandma's funeral. Hopefully we will get some work done at her house, packing and other stuff. Mom is eventually going to sell her house, but it must be emptied and updated.
Catherine had her white coat ceremony, representing the start of med school. She has orientation this week and then starts classes next Monday. Caroline will be on her way back to Vermont next week sometime.
We are heading to San Francisco for Labor Day weekend. I have been before, but I was in about 7th or 8th grade, so I don't remember all that much. Matt has never been. Does anyone have any must see suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment