2/09/2007

valentine

A big hallmark holiday is coming up. And really I have never been all that into Valentine's Day. Matt and I don't celebrate, and people are always surprised. Today I read something on a blog, and I completely agree with it. Since she is a much better writer than I, just go read what she wrote. And that is my feeling on Valentine's Day. Although I do enjoy the candy, especially when it is all on sale the next day!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I remember coming home from elementary school with my bag of valentines. I remember how I always had such high hopes that someone would profess their love to me on a store bought card in their mangled third grade handwriting. Nothing like teaching our kids that their feelings of self worth should be based on the number custom made scooby doo cards the can accumulate in their empty kleenex box. -Jeni