2/16/2007

old friend

So yesterday I was randomly googling people and decided to google an old friend from high school. We were relatively good friends. We got along well, and enjoyed each other's company. But eventually we lost contact as often happens when people move away to college and such. Anyways, I saw that she might work in the same town as me and there was an email address listed. So I emailed her. Is that totally weird? Would you ever do such a thing? Matt says he thinks it is strange and that he wouldn't respond to the person, but I think that I would, at least as long as it was someone who I liked. Would you respond? So far, I have not received a response....so maybe Matt was right, or maybe she is busy or out of town or something.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love hearing from old friends (as you know!) so I think emailing the friend was totally fine. If they don't write back, their loss! But definitely no harm in trying.

Lauren said...

I agree. I don't think it is strange at all. Is this person who I thinkg it is?! Tell her hi! Oh, the good ole days of high school and living at your parent's house when you really had NOTHING to worry about! :)

Unknown said...

I agree... It's fun to hear from old friends and catch up.

Like the new look, by the way. Very nice!