1/25/2007
Little things
So many little things going on here. I am working on a photography site. I have found a flash template that I am going to buy, and then edit to my liking. I got a copy of Dreamweaver to work with (Thanks Chris!). I think I have a name for my website/company. I am finally going to order a print copy of a portfolio book I made, just need to go through it again and make sure everything is the way I want it.
My mom was in town last weekend. We pretty much ate and shopped. It was lovely. I think she had a good time, and enjoyed just being able to relax a bit. She of course bought us too much stuff (yes I know I am spoiled).
We have been watching a series called Big Love. It is on HBO. We rented the first season through our Blockbuster thing. I have really enjoyed it. It is about a polygamist family living in a Salt Lake City suburb. It is really, really fascinating. Since it is HBO, there is quite a bit of graphic sex scenes, but other than that it is lovely. The new season will be on HBO sometime this year I think.
My baby sister turned 21 last week!
This weekend will be full of cleaning (need to finish my room of the month, the living room) and hopefully working on my website.
It is cold here and I am ready for summer.
A family friend is dying of cancer. Very sad.
Did I tell you we are going on a Mediterrean cruise this summer? We are going with my family. I am excited about it, visiting some new places. I must get a new passport though, need a different name on it, and I keep forgetting. Maybe I will do that this weekend as well. Oh and mail some wedding gifts while I am at the post office.
Ok that is all I can think of now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment