12/02/2006

two notes

1. Yesterday afternoon when we got home from work, we had a lovely surprise waiting for us. Can you guess what it was? Probably not, so I shall just tell you. Albert had managed to open the freezer and just about everything was defrosted. Our lovely cat surprises us again. Now you might be thinking this just can't be possible, but we didn't open the freezer at all yesterday morning. The freezer was wide open, not just cracked. So maybe a burglar? Well unless this burglars only purpose was to open our freezer door, then I am pretty sure it was one. I mean what burglar leaves no sign that he was here. Everything else was in it's exact place and the doors were locked and no windows broken. Would have to be a pretty fancy criminal. Another clue that it was Albert was that the bananas that were located on the counter by the fridge were on the floor. How in the world did we get so lucky to have such a great cat? 2. The second thing I would like to mention has to do with my favorite toy, the Xbox. Matt normally plays NCAA football (no idea what year). I always watch because I am lame and have nothing better to do. I have been watching him play for months, maybe even close to a year. My comments are usually along the lines of "Why isn't there anyone in the crowd?". The other day I noticed something that has apparently been there all along, a major flaw for the viewers. All of the players have 4 shadows. I have drawn a picture to demonstrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are four lights.

Hence four shadows.

Chris said...

I see a flower. With an enormous, oddly shaped pistil.

As for Albert...it looks like Matt will have to pee around the freezer to mark his territory.