11/30/2006

Love of lights

This Love Thursday, I won't talk about any actual people for once, but instead about this wonderful time of year called Christmas. I love Christmas time. One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is to pile in the car, put on some Christmas carols and drive around and look at Christmas lights. I make sure to do this at least once a season. Every year my hometown newspaper has a special section dedicated to finding the best lights. Here are some pictures of my favorite lights from a few years ago. I can't hardly wait until all the lights are up and we can drive around to see them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lights are hard to photograph and you did a great job. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cakes said...

Love that tree!

Jen said...

It is a most wonderful time of the year indeed! Great pictures--hope you have fun adding to the collection this year. Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I love the lights of Christmas too. Those are some great pics.

PastormacsAnn said...

These are some great displays! Nice pictures! We drive around a look at lights too! It is a wonderful time of year.