11/28/2006

Trader Joe's

So apparently a Trader Joe's opened recently in Cary. I have never been in a Trader Joe's, but have only heard good things and hope to go there this weekend. So what should I be sure to check out? Is it really worth driving 20-30 minutes to go to?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Trader Joe's. It's like Whole Foods but a bit cheaper. They have yummy snacks.

Lauren said...

Whoever said that about Trader Joes is not telling the whole truth. Whole Foods is better. A better selection, I think. Trader Joes has a GREAT wine selection. If you lived in Portland, OR you would go to this grocery called New Seasons: THE BEST!!!

Christina said...

How funny you mention Cary, that is where I used to live (the last two years of high school). Trader Joe's is HUGE in New York and people line up to get in. Not sure why. I always drove by the deserted ones in Arizona and was never tempted to go in.