6/16/2006
Long drive
Today we drive to Tallahassee, tomorrow we attend a wedding, Sunday we drive back to North Carolina. Nothing says fun like 20 hours in the car for about 40 hours at our destination. It will be good to see my family, especially Grandma and Dad since I don't know when I will see them again. I will see Mom and Catherine in about a month in Atlanta.
Yesterday I rode the scooter on the road!! I think I did alright, only one stopping problem. The main problem with the scooter is that the speedometer cable is broken, so you have no idea how fast you are going...which leads to problems stopping. It is much harder to judge how early you need to stop when you don't know if you are going 15 mph or 25 mph. Anyways, it was fun...as soon as we find a good route to school I can start riding it a little more regularly.
I will post some pictures probably on Monday, until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment