6/19/2006

Junk

I am going to try and organize our life and house sometime soon. I always seem to say things like this but then end up distracted by other things that don't involve working. Hopefully this time I will be able to do it. We both have so many clothes and so much junk. We still have boxes that aren't unpacked and I moved in more than a year ago! Matt has mostly unpacked all of his things, but I certainly have not. I also have several artsy projects I want to work on, including decorating a window, working on my scrapbooks that are only updated through the end of college (which was 4 years ago for anyone counting), organize my pictures to make a pretty website, and learn how to sew. I think I need to start with a good solid list and work my way from there, checking off one little thing at a time. Our weekend was nice, long and busy, but nice. Hopefully I will get to post some pictures later tonight.

No comments: