6/28/2007

photo contests

There are a couple of photo contests that I want to enter. Even though there is a slim chance I will actually win, I figure I might as well do it. You never know, I might just win. So I need some help. Does anyone have a favorite picture that I have taken in the last year or so? You can look through my flickr account if you don't remember (although there are quite a few pictures over there). The categories available for entering photos are: Celebrate America's Beauty Wilderness Photography The Human Condition Extreme Exploration Urban Landscapes Snapshots Open Series There is also a website called Awesome Photographs (I might disagree with some of the photos that publish as being awesome, but whatver), that I want to submit a photo to, if only to maybe drive up the hits on my website. So I need help picking one out for that. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I looked at some the "awesome photos" and thought to myself: lame o. You are much better than that, and I'm not just saying that.