5/14/2007

Week in pictures

I just had to share this funny picture from last weekend (when we were in PA). Here is M in the sandbox for what seems like the first time. I took her shoes and socks off and put her down. She didn't seem to like it and was afraid to put her feet down. Soon after this she started crying.
IMG_7667-1
Last weekend when we got to church, J1 gave us this:
by nephew, age 8
Last Wednesday we went out to eat with our friends who have a cute baby. Here is a cute picture of him at dinner.
IMG_8139-1
Saturday night we babysat for our upstairs neighbor while his parents went out with some friends. We had a great time, and I think he did too. We definitely tired him out and he went right to sleep!
IMG_8210-3
IMG_8198-1
IMG_8155-1
This weekend we noticed several time when we went out the back door that birds were flying out from under the porch. I couldn't figure out why they were always under there. Then we noticed this lovely nest they were building. In many ways it is a smart place to build a nest, it is protected from the sun, wind, rain. However it is in the wreath that hangs on the door that we go in and out of all the time. So I am not sure how long it will last. Albert keeps trying to climb the curtains and attack them (this morning he jumped probably 5 feet in the air and clung to the curtains). Maybe it will cause them to abandon the nest. There are no eggs yet, so I don't feel too terrible about wanting to move it. I am just afraid that one day the eggs will fall when we close the door. It is getting bigger and bigger by the day.
bird nest in the wreath on the door

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent week. Your niece is adorable - sorry to hear she didn't like the sand. Your upstairs neighbor I could eat with a spoon, and please tell me that is Jeremy and Shannon's boy because HE LOOKS LIKE THEM BOTH. Combined. Yay genetics!