5/08/2007

hectic weekend in PA

We had an even more hectic weekend visit to PA than usual. We arrived at about 12:30 a.m. on Friday night/Saturday morning. Got up the next morning around 7 or 7:30 and went nonstop until about 9:30 p.m. Saturday night. We visited just about everyone we hoped to, including Matt's uncle, great aunt, grandfather, and all the siblings. On Sunday before leaving we stopped to see our friends who had a new baby 2 weeks ago. It was great to catch up with them and see how they are adjusting to parenthood. The baby is adorable and I took some pictures for them. I haven't sorted through all of the pictures I took, but here are a few snippets of the weekend. More pictures of the new baby can be found at the Grazus Blog.
IMG_7929-1
hula hoop
IMG_7800-1
IMG_7711-3
IMG_7637-2 P.S. I also have a great thing to share from one of our nephews, I just have to find the piece of paper.

No comments: