4/10/2007

smiles

I got an email from a friend at UVA the other day with a picture of our lab from 2002 when I started my Masters. It made my day. The other night I ordered a pretty new computer from Lenovo. My laptop is almost 5 years old and really just isn't cutting it anymore for all the picture moving and editing. I tried to convince my parents to buy me a new one, but they didn't seem to be up for that. It was worth a try. Computers are a lot cheaper these days. I got some free candy from the grocery store. It was supposed to be half off because it was Tuesday and Easter was on Sunday, but it rang up full price. So I went to customer service and because it rang up incorrectly it was free! I wish I had gotten a few more with the wrong price. Oh well.

No comments: