3/19/2007

cold

After several nice days last week, it is cold again. It seems they turned off the heat in my office, so even though I am inside, I am still cold. The other night while I was falling asleep I was thinking about all the things we have planned for the next few weeks, and boy are we booked (at least on the weekends). Two weddings, a visit from parents, and a dinner with our neighbors. Then off for a few weeks before we go on our big summer vacation. Have I mentioned our trip? If not, we are going to my parents and sisters on a Mediterranean cruise for two weeks. I am really looking forward to the break. Although we still have to figure out what to do with the cat while we are gone. I can't think of all the other things I wanted to mention, so until I do, this is the end.

No comments: