2/05/2007

This weekend I finally downloaded the flash template for my new photography site. We tried messing around with it a bit, but it seems like it will take a little while to get all the changes made, but I am really getting excited about it. I have come up with a name, and the site domain is available (hopefully still will be by the time I buy it), and found a hosting company that looks good. Now I just have to finalize the actual site and we are good to go. Matt is going to be helping out with the website, which I am excited about. This weekend we watched The Illusionist. I was a bit skeptical about it, thinking it sounded scarey. But it wasn't scarey in the least bit, and it was a very enjoyable movie. Definitely the best movie I have seen lately. Matt enjoyed it as well, which for us is a pretty big deal. Usually we don't enjoy the same movies. My cousin is coming for an interview here for some nursing type program. She arrives Thursday night. Hopefully we will be able to find something fun for us to do while she is here, since our usual fun is sitting at home, or going to Target. I took some pictures of a friend's baby this weekend. They are up on Flickr. He is quite a cute little child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make it too Flashy!!!!

I just want to see pictures without waiting for all the Flashy stuff to load.

-Ken

Lucy said...

It won't be too flashy. I just needed something alittle fancier than I know how to make. Hopefully we will have something done in the next few weeks, and then we get critques from you guys!