2/22/2007
nice weather
Finally after several weeks of cold and colder weather it has been nice here. And when I say nice, I mean it. It has been near 70 with a light breeze and lots of sun for the past two or three days. Luckily I have gotten a chance to get out in it at least a little bit.
In other news, the girl who I mentioned that I emailed a few posts back responded and we are going to dinner with her and her husband tomorrow night! I am totally excited.
This weekend we are going up to Charlottesville to visit some old friends. Should be nice to get away for a few days finally. We have been in a long streak of going nowhere, which is strange. The travel season is beginning to pick up again. Coming up we have a trip to PA, one to FL, and one to DC. We still have plane tickets on American Airlines to use from last summer (we ended up cancelling our trip to the Midwest since I had already missed so much work because of Grandma).
This website is definitely lacking in the picture department lately. I will get on that. I have been promising to scan in some stuff, so hopefully this evening while Matt is off at basketball I will actually do some of it. And maybe work on the website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment