1/18/2007

movie mania

So we finally signed up for a movie plan, the blockbuster one. Their interface is terrible and really, really slow. But hopefully we will enjoy watching movies and tv shows. We are starting with Big Love. We watched a few eposides with a friend. It seems entertaining. Anyone have any suggestions about movies we should get? Keep in mind, I rarely see movies, so I haven't seen most movies. Also, I have added a bunch of new pictures to wedding portfolio, so go check it out and let me know what you think. They only suggestion I had before was to add more black and white and more sepia images. I have added a good amount of them. I am still working on paring down the number of pictures and making a print portfolio. I am also going to work on getting a website together. I have been trying to think of good names for my photography company, but haven't come up with anything great. Currently I am going with Grazus Photography, which kind of honors my Grandma. Grazus means beautiful in Lithuanian. I was going for something easy to spell and remember, oh and not already taken. Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

Christina said...

One underhyped movie that we stumbled upon is "Everything is Illuminated" which was a great one.