11/01/2006
Joy to the World....
On the way home from work today I was flipping through the radio stations because NPR was having a fund drive and I really can't stand to listen to that, I just want some fun stories. Anyways, I flipped to one station and they were playing continuous Christmas music. Let me remind you that today is November 1, not December 1, but NOVEMBER. I mean I love me some Christmas music, but not for months on end. I will even listen to Christmas music occassionally throughout the year, but not non-stop for two months. Also something else that bothers me is that they will play Christmas music for months before the actual holiday, but heaven forbid they play any on December 26, when most of us are still in the holiday mood. And really in Christianity the Christmas season is Advent through the Epiphany, which isn't until January. So...please just no, no Christmas music just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment