10/19/2006

mouse update

Apparently I described the dog food wrong, Matt took it to mean there was a piece or two of dog food. However, that was not the case. There was probably a cup of dog food jammed all the way down to the toe of the shoe. Upon further inspection it appeared that the dog food had not been chewed up or on at all. So there are a few options from here: 1. The mouse was stocking up for winter. (do mice actually do that? I have no idea.) 2. The mouse had abandoned this location and left behind his food supply. or 3. Someone thought it would be really funny to put dog food in one of my shoes, because they knew I would freak out. Matt claims it wasn't him, so our other options are Nik (Matt's officemate), or our landlord. Nik has checked on Albert twice while we were out of town and thus had access to our house. Our landlord has checked on Albert as well, but also has a key at all times since she is the landlord. I don't think it was our landlord or Nik, but you never can tell. So what do you think?

No comments: