This picture makes me smile.
So, last night I was supposed to go to the NCSU/FSU football game. First problem was that Matt is out of town. We had two tickets, so I was supposed to find someone else to go with me. However, everyone was either out of town, didn't want to go, or had class. I had someone lined up about a month ago, but he decided earlier this week that he might ask some unknown girl (he didn't know who yet) out to some unknown event. So basically I got stood up for nothing, pretty darn pathetic. Anyways, I decided I would just go alone and try and sell the other ticket on the road. I left my house at around 6 pm for a 745 pm start. plenty of time right. No. It took me about an hour to get to the exit that I needed to get to, and then I had to try and find a place to park. Apparently there is one lot that is a pay lot, meaning you don't have to have a parking pass. By the time I got there from the exit it was full and the game was going to start in about 5 minutes. I didn't really know where else to park. I found some parking that was down a dark road, but I wasn't going to park there and then walk by myself late at night. So I just got back on the interstate and went home. It took me about 20 minutes to get home. I was quite sad, because this was really the only exciting thing I was doing all week since Matt was out of town. When I got home I watched half of Earl and all of the Office and it cheered me up. And that is the story of my pathetic Thursday night attempt at having fun. Hope yours was better.
No comments:
Post a Comment