9/29/2006

new things

In case you haven't noticed, I added a few new things to the blog on the right hand side. First, is the Flickr thingy, which links to all the pictures I have uploaded on Flickr. Second, is the word of the day, which I am hoping will help expand all of our vocabularies, although I doubt I will actually remember any of the words. And lastly, is today's birthday's. This list famous folks birthdays, and really don't we all want to celebrate when the rich and famous get older? Anyways that last bit is just total trash, but I am ok with that. This weekend looks oh so exciting for us. After work we are going to yell at our cell phone provider. For some glorious reason, our phones no longer work in our house, which makes having them almost completely worthless, since we make almost all of our calls from the house to our families. Our phones have worked fine for about a year and then boom, no one can hear us anymore. We have called twice on the phone, only to solve nothing, so today we go to the store, hoping to get something accomplished. My favorite part of the whole thing is that we call the company to complain from our house and they say "I can't understand you", exactly the problem sir. They claim something is wrong with our house, but really unless the new paint on the outside of the house is reflecting all cell phone reception, then I am pretty sure it isn't our house, but their towers. And on Sunday, Matt leaves for a conference in Canada for a week! Should be a fun week for me and Albert.

No comments: